Friday, September 28, 2012

"Outcast"



1. I chose an angle that made the different shell (the spiral shell) larger and the focus. I put the two similar shells farther away from the spiral shell to make it look the they were turning away from the different shells. I turned the shells so that the shadows became dark and dramatic. I did not want to light the picture that much because I wanted it to have a negative feel to it.
2. Full range of values- 4
balanced composition- 4
interesting arrangements- 4
realistic representation- 3
3. My piece is a unique view because I angled the shot to so that shadows were dark but not large and the one shell is extremely close to the front.
4. I made the unoccupied space important because the space is to represent how much different the one shell is from the other two shells. The space is to show how much people can distance themselves from people who are different than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment