Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Family


This is my mom. She is one of the most important people in my life. We do a lot of things together because we are very close.


This is my best friend Joe. We always can make each other laugh. I could call him my other half.


this is my grandmother, who is another important lady in my life. She always looks out for me and I am also very close to her.


This another one of my best friends. His name is Connor. He is also very special to me, we are very close and we both make sure the other is happy at all times.


This is my mom, my aunt, and our friend Mrs. Joyce. We always have sunday dinner at my aunt's house and watch football, baseball, and hockey games together.


This is my goddaughter Lilly. She is so smart and I care about her very much. I have loved her ever since she was born and I will always be there for her.

1 comment: